WinWithFun Game Terms - Vietnam
1. The WinWithFun competition (hereinafter referred to as “Competition”) is provided by IDNA B.V. Stadhouderskade 85, 1073 AT Amsterdam, hereinafter referred to as “Provider ”. Helpdesk: 19001249
2. By entering this Competition and by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Vietnam who either (1) have reached the age of 18 years and/or have the consent of (one of the) parents to enter this competition and to agree on and be bound by these Game Terms. Entry takes place by subscribing or being subscribed to the WinWithFun mobile content subscription service in the three monthly competition period. No purchase necessary. For subscribers to the WinWithFun mobile content subscription service there shall be no additional costs applicable to participate in the competition. One entry per person per three monthly competition period. To the mobile content subscription service the usual terms and conditions shall be applicable.
4. The competition is a three monthly competition which starts at the first day of each three monthly period at 00:00 hours and ends at 23:59 hours at the last day of each three monthly period. The first three monthly competition period will commence on the 1st of June 2016 and will end on the 31st of August 2016, the second competition period will start at the 1st of September and will end on the 30th of November 2016. The successive three monthly competition period will commence on the following day. The competition is a non-skilled competition, all participants who are, or have been, subscripted to the WinWithFun mobile content subscription service in the three monthly competition period will go into a draw where one participant will be selected at random as the winner.
5. The monthly prize and retail value of that prize is communicated on our webpages here. 6.
6. The prize is awarded within 28 (twenty eight) days of the closing of the Competition Period. Winners will be notified by a SMS to their mobile telephone number or by phone call. If the winner does not reply to this SMS or phone call within 1 (one) week, 2 (two) further attempts to contact the winner will be made in the next week. If the winner does not reply to these attempts within the next week, the winner shall not be able to lay a claim on the prize anymore, and Provider reserves the right to draw another winner. The prize will be delivered within 28 days after the winner has been contacted.
In case the prize consists of a travel or stay, any applicable travel or cancellation insurance, pocket money and costs for food, drinks and refreshments will be for the account of the winner, unless explicitly stated differently. The date of departure will be set in consultation with the party that makes available the prize. In case the prize consists of a travel or stay abroad, for which a valid passport or identity card is required, it is the winner’s responsibility to possess such valid passport or identity card in absence whereof the prize will be cancelled.
In case the prize consists of tickets to concerts, festivals, films, sports-matches or the like, or any other kind of event that requires a ticket, the winner cannot claim any kind of compensation, damage, refund or whatsoever, in case of cancellation of such event .
7. Provider reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Provider.
8. The determination of the winner of this Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Provider in its absolute discretion.
9. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
10. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Provider, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Service.
11. If for some reason beyond Provider’s control, it is not possible to supply the prize as advertised in the Competition, Provider will supply a substitutable item of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Vietnamese Dong (VND).
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Directors, member, partners, employees, agents and consultants to the Provider and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. Provider reserves the right to exclude participants from participation to this Competition for no cause, in Provider’s sole discretion, especially in case participants do not comply with these Game Terms. Provider shall not be liable in case a participant has been excluded from participation for any cause.
14. All entries become the property of the Provider.
15. All personal data Provider collects through your participation in the competition will be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations.
16. If you would like to opt-out of communications from us, you can send an email to email@example.com or call 19001249
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Provider and its agencies and companies associated with this competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you release and agree to keep Provider indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage suffered or incurred by Provider and/or its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents, arising out of entry into the Competition.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Provider is not responsible for any lost, late or incomprehensible entries in the Competitions.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Provider reserves the right to amend, change or supplement these Game Terms, or parts thereof, in its sole discretion, without prior or later notification thereof. Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with any change, amendment or supplement of these Game Terms or early termination of the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. For any questions or complaints related to this Competition, please contact:
Stadhouderskade 85, 1073 AT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Commercial Register number: 34377401
VAT number: NL8219.00.122.B01